Pages

Thursday, 21 September 2017

BARCELONA

Hello Everyone!

I have a layout to share with you that I did for the Stuck!? Sketches challenge.

Here is the sketch to be used for inspiration.


Another cracker of a sketch from Laura Whitaker.

Here is my layout.


Another layout for my travel album and this time in Barcelona. My journalling says....

Barcelona was by far my favourite place on this holiday. I love the vibe, the people, the food and even the sangria. If I ever had to choose another place to live it would be Spain. We want to go back and see some more.

Here are some close-ups.


I used Authentique papers from a couple of ranges for this layout.


I die cut some tags and leaves and punched out the lollipop flowers.



Journalling done directly onto the paper.



This was such a fun layout to do.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate.

Till next - Happy Scrapping!

Hugs


Val-Belle





7 comments:

  1. Another stunning travel page Val. Your background paper helps that gorgeous apricot sky to "pop". Love the lollipop flowers and the journalling straight onto the page. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Val!! Gorgeous take on the sketch and I so adore your little lollipop flowers .. they are beautiful!! Love the colour mix and the simplicity of this page .. so gorgeous!!! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Valerie! Love the beautiful photo and pretty embellishments! Thanks for sharing your adventures with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I adore these colours together and those DIY flowers are the BEST!! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Starting with the perfect photo, the colours, the lollipop flowers, tags and the journaling all combine to make a gorgeous layout Val. Love this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally fab page Val, I especially LOVE those lollipop flowers, they're so cool :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just loooove the colours on this page! So perfect with the photo.
    Love your made flowers too! They are gorgeous!
    I have been making a lot of my own flowers too lately and it really gives my such great satisfaction and is much easier on the pocket! ;-)

    ReplyDelete